Your Assignment 3 relates to chapter 8 (Productivity and Growth.) You will be answerring questions related to the theory of productivity and growth.
Your assignment is worth 5 pts, and each of the questions must have at least a half of page of writing (150 words)
A reference page with at least two references from the FNU Library (LIRN / Library and Information Resources Network) specifically Pro-Quest, and textbook are required, you must also reference your in-text.
In addition your answers must prescribe to APA format.. You must submit a cover page, each question in a page by itself, and your references page must be also in a page by itself. And, please do not forget to reference your in-text. Lastly your assignment must be submitted via “Safeassign” in order to obtain your max points your work must be original in at least 70%.
Your assignment grade will be based on the following “Rubrics”
– APA Formatting 20% (running head, page numbering, font style & size, double spacing , margins 1″, paragraphs indents, proper and complete referencing for your references sources, references page hanging indents, in-text referencing)
– References Sources 20% (textbook, two other references from the FNU Library not the Internet)
– Originality Report 20% (70% or higher, titles and references do not count against your work)
– Content Relevancy 20% (100% relevant content to the subject matter)
– Content Volume 20% (it must be at least 150 words of writing per question)
Answer the following questions:
– What is the relevance of research and development to an economy’s productivity? Among major economies, how does the United States rank in R&D spending as a share of the GDP?
– Define industrial policy. What are some arguments for and against industrial policy?