1) Describe the difference between a transaction involving the sale of goods to which the Uniform Commercial Code applies and a transaction to which common law contract principles apply.
2) Explain when title to goods passes from the seller to the buyer.
3) Explain the concept of risk of loss.
4) Explain what is meant by the term liquidated damages and discuss when the UCC allows the enforcement of a liquidated damages clause in a contract for the sale of goods.
5) List and describe the remedies that the Code makes available to an injured seller.
6) List and describe the remedies that the Code makes available to an aggrieved buyer.
7) Explain what is meant by the terms incidental damages and consequential damages and indicate when an injured buyer is able to recover consequential damages.
8) Explain the role of the Federal Trade Commission in protecting consumers
9) Identify the several ways the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act helps consumers.
10) Discuss how consumers are protected by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.