Leading a Productive Team Power Point Presentation
You have been selected by your boss to present to a group of up-and-coming leaders on the topic of leading a productive team. Your boss has asked you to create a PowerPoint presentation for these new leaders in order to help them gather the knowledge and skills necessary to produce positive results while working with their teams.
The topics your boss has asked you to cover are below:
1. Provide your audience with the overall value of teams within an organization.
2. Give examples of how effective teams can assist an organization in achieving its goals.
3. Explain what you believe are the most important (top three) characteristics a leader should possess to help the team meet its objectives.
4. Describe the specific strategies team leaders could use to facilitate team development through each of the team development stages.
5. Examine the methods team leaders can utilize to handle conflict that might arise in the team.
Guidelines to the Power Point Presentation:
a. Two slide per Topic (1-5) Provide logical supporting concepts
b. Provide Introduction Slide
c. In the notes tab, you will provide what you would say if you were actually giving the presentation to an audience.
d. Please write your notes in complete sentences and adhere to typical grammar, punctuation, and citation rules.
e. Provide Conclusion Slide
** Need four (4) peer-reviewed, academic sources no more than 5 years old minimum**
** The Power Point Presentation should be 10 Full pages minimum not including Title page and Reference page**