The culture analysis table outlines the top three (3) cultural issues for a company.
Organizational Culture Issue
- Too much “red tape” for reporting concerns, which can slow down and reduce communication effectiveness
- Inconsistent messaging among staff
- Problems take too long to resolve
Ethics and Leadership Integrity:
- Inconsistent financial reports in circulation
- Leadership expenses unexplained
- Leadership strategic plans constantly changing
- Staff not involved in any level of the decision-making process
- Issues in conflict for resources management, such as department spending and finance department priorities
- Issues go unresolved
Based on the information above, submit a minimum 3-4-page report that proposes what actions to take to improve the organizational culture issues. In your paper, elaborate on the following:
- Discuss how leadership can set a cultural tone. Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Explain the importance of culture and change management within organizations.
- Why does a cultural tone need to be in place?
- How does culture impact workers in an organization? Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Discuss key elements that can influence cultural change (positive and negative). Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Summarize recommendations for maintaining and improving the culture climate.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page to document your sources.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.