Research the Internet for information on software quality metrics. Attached article. Examples of metrics can be found by researching the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Six Sigma, and the use of number of bugs per lines of code.
- Post a link to the article and a summary of that article. ( )
- Choose a software package that you have used.
- Using a systems engineering perspective and the research that you performed on software quality, rate the quality of the software package.
- Answer the following question:
- Do you think that software vendors are doing enough to ensure software quality?
- Post an explanation on why you think vendors are or are not doing enough to ensure software quality.
- Respond to the posting of one other students opinion on the role that vendors are playing in ensuring software quality.
Be sure to cite all references in APA format.
Deliverable Length: 3-5 paragraphs