Write a causal analysis essay (suggested length of 37 pages). In your essay, do the following:
1. Address an appropriate topic.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four causes.
4. Explain the causes of the problem.
5. Provide evidence to support your claim.
6. Provide an effective conclusion.
I need to write a causal analysis essay about the harms of stressing with two to thesis and at least two outside resources. Avoid using personal pronouns like I, me, we, you, and our in this essay.