The Ethics of Global Drug Pricing:
Using the Six Steps of Decision-Making framework from this weeks content, please develop an essay responding to the following questions related to the case study The Ethics of Global Drug Pricing.
1. Recognize decision requirement: What are the ethical issues being discussed in the case concerning drug pricing?
2. Diagnosis and analysis of causes: Why are drug prices so high in the United States and what should be done?
3. Development of alternatives: What are other countries doing to fight high drug prices?
4. Selection of desired alternative: Decide on alternatives for the United States.
5. Implementation of alternatives: Which alternatives would be best to drive down drug prices in the United States?
6. Evaluation and feedback: Have your recommendations been implemented in other countries? Are they working? What has been the outcome?
Please include abstract, introduction and conclusion also use 10 references including this book as main reference Luthans, F., & Doh, J. P. (2018) International management: Culture, strategy, and behavior (10th ed.) McGrawHill Education, New York, NY ISBN 13: 978-1259705076