Learn about the Roosevelt memorial using these sites:
https://freetoursbyfoot.com/fdr-memorial/ (best for text and pictures)
Objects: – Summarize the history of the FDR memorial. (50 words)
– Explain the memorial as a work of art for its material, style, and purpose. Use evidence from the memorial. (100 words)
– Explain the content and meaning of the FDR memorial, noting the signs and symbols used to convey the meaning. Use evidence from the memorial. (100 words)
– Explain your aesthetic experience and perception of the memorial as a viewer/audience. Use evidence from the memorial. (50 words)
– Compare the FDR memorial to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial for material, style, purpose, meaning, and aesthetic experience. (100 words)
– Works ConsultedRemember, do not copy and paste and do not quote directly. All information presented here must be your writing. Cite the sources (websites, articles, books, etc.) you consulted here.